All Afghan Nationals arriving in India should get themselves registered (except those granted exemption from Police Reporting) within 14 days of their arrival by appearing in person, with the following documents (those below the age of 12 years and above the age of 65 years need not come personally to the FRRO/FRO, they may authorize any person with ID to process their arrival registration).
- TRP form (Temporary Resident Permit) affixed with photographs.
- Residence or/Address Proof:
- If residing in hotel: Photocopy of C-Form
- If residing as a tenant or paying guest: Recent water/electricity bill, a signed letter from the landlord along with his ID proof, Notarized Lease Agreement Copy.
- If admitted in hospital : Letter from the hospital.