Stay VISA holders

  • Should have taken visa for the previous years.

  • In case of refugees, valid UNHCR Certificate. If not continuing as a refugee, a letter from UNHCR regarding cancellation of refugee status.

  • Residence/Address proof: (should provide any two of the following mentioned documents)
    1. Notarized Rent Agreement
    2. Telephone Bill
    3. Electricity Bill
    4. Bank Account papers
    5. Sworn affidavit before the competent authority as prescribed under Rule 38 of the Citizenship Rule, 2009

  • Should apply for an appointment date by submitting filled up application forms along with above-mentioned documents and come personally on the date assigned with all the requisite documents and recent address proof.