Student VISA holders

They are required to register within 14 days with the following documents:
  1. Passport

  2. TRP form

  3. Residence/Address proof:
    • If residing in hotel, photocopy of C-Form
    • if residing as a tenant or paying guest, Recent water/Electricity bill, a signed letter/rent agreement from the landlord along with his ID proof.

  4. Bonafide certificate of a regular course from a recognised institute/University. Extension shall be granted on production of bonafide certificate from the recognised institute.