Where to Register

The authorities concerned with registration etc. of a foreigner in India are the Foreigners Regional Registration Officers (FRROs) at New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Amritsar, Lucknow, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Trivandrum, Calicut, Cochin, Goa and the District Superintendents of Police in all other districts..  

No fee shall be charged, if foreigner is availing only Registration Service.